Food and Feed Commodities
We deal globally in conventional, organic, and non-GMO food and feed commodities for human consumption, birdseed, pet food, and feed industries
Relationships built on service, honesty, and loyalty are the foundation of our success.
General Product List
Our products include special crops, agricultural commodities, and food and feed ingredients.
- Pulses, Dry Peas, Beans, Lentils, and Chickpeas
- Canary Seed, Flax Seed, Sunflower, Millet, Canola, Nyjer Thistle, and Specialty Peas
- Pumpkin, Poppy, Sesame, Quinoa, and Chia Seeds
- Spices including Coriander, Caraway, Amaranth, and Mustard Seed
- Oats and Barley
- Walnuts, Almonds, Filberts, Pistachios, and Peanuts
- Edible and Crude Oils including Canola, Expeller Canola, Soybean, Sunflower, Olive, Safflower, Flax, Fish, and Shortening Blends
- Organic Sweeteners such as Agave and Evaporated Cane Juice
- Fruits and Vegetables (Canned, IQF, Puree, and Aseptic)
- Meats and Seafood
- Dehydrated Potatoes
- Vital Wheat Gluten
- Food Grade Additives including Acidulants, Leavening Agents, Sweeteners, Vitamins, Nutritionals, and Anti-Oxidants
- Meals such as Soybean, Canola, Peanut, and Fish
The Tumac Difference
Our commodity experts work directly with customers and suppliers to help them manage logistics, develop and market products, control quality, and boost profits. We use a worldwide network of producers to create successful transactions for our customers.
Supply Chain Management
Offering expertise in logistics, JIT inventory, spot and long-term contracting, and manufacturing solutions.
Communication and Attention to Detail
Serving customers and suppliers through single contact points for continuity and attention to detail in each transaction.
Using in-house counsel and our experience to stay current on regulatory developments and meet requirements conscientiously.
Market and Product Knowledge
Tumac provides relevant and timely market information. Team members are knowledgeable in their product lines, assuring customers receive guaranteed quality.
Contact us to talk with a commodities specialist about your needs.